Prominent Arizona Debt Settlement Attorney
Bankruptcy is not the only answer to excessive debt. Creditors are often willing to listen to fair proposals to help you meet your payment obligations. Don't forget, their alternative is often losing your money, if you choose to file for bankruptcy.
The Clark Law Officescan help eliminate debt:
- If bankruptcy is no longer an option because of changes in bankruptcy law.
- If you have filed for bankruptcy in the past 8 years and you cannot file again.
- If you don’t want to have a bankruptcy on your financial record.
- If you want to pay your bills, but just can’t meet creditor’s terms.
Debt settlement is not a bankruptcy procedure; it is an attorney-negotiated payment plan for people who can pay an agreed-upon percentage of their bills.
Free initial consultation about your debt settlement plan needs
We accept all major credit cards and payment plans are available
Conveniently located in Phoenix, just south of the Biltmore, minutes from Hwy 51, as well as in downtown Mesa and in Glendale for our clients on the west side.
Our bankruptcy and debt settlement lawyers have years of experience and knowledge of cutting edge bankruptcy practices. We have pulled together a team of former debt collection professionals to advise us on debt negotiation strategies that will result in a reduction of overall debt.
- Your debt gets reduced.
- Your creditors get paid.
- Your financial record is unblemished by bankruptcy.
We want to help you avoid bankruptcy if possible
If you are able to pay some but not all of your monthly bills, contact a bankruptcy and debt settlement attorney at Clark Law Offices for a free initial consultation to review your specific situation We are here to help you move on with your life and regain your financial health.
Do you want more information about bankruptcy?
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy to reorganize debt
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy eliminate debt
- Debt settlement plans
- New bankruptcy laws
- Senior citizens and bankruptcy